The virtual conference will offer you the very best online educational experience. It will include exchanges on the latest scientific advances and best practice in sleep research with fantastic online networking opportunities. We have updated the registration rates, with reduces fees and an additional reduction for ESRS, SES and ESST members.
ESRS 2020 will take place on 22-24 September 2020. Virtual sessions will allow live interaction and will be available on-demand until one month after the conference.
The benefits of a virtual conference
As a registered participant you will be able to:
- View all the e-poster presentations – in your own time and discuss the research with the authors
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want. Available up until 4 weeks after the conference. The time zones become irrelevant!
- Join the debate – join the live discussions and chats to engage with participants from all over the world
- Earn CME credits - participate in the scientific programme and claim CME credits
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – scroll through the booths, engage with industry partners, and explore all of the displayed material and information
Reduced registration rates
It is our goal that this virtual conference will continue to meet the needs of the sleep research community, to ensure continuous education and professional support.
New reduced registration rates are available for the virtual conference. You can view all registration categories here. If you are a registered participant, your registration is valid for the virtual conference.