Seville - capital of Andalusia
Seville is a destination open to the world, perfectly linked to the main European cities. To get to Seville, you can arrive any way you like: by air, road, train... even by sea.
The FIBES Sevilla is easily accessible from the main railway station Santa Justa with Line C4 (stop Palacio de Congreso) and by the bus Lines 27 and B4.
Arriving at San Pablo Airport Seville
- 15 minutes from the city center
- Transfer to the city center by bus, taxi or rental car
- Bus connections to the city center every 25 minutes, transfer time: 35 minutes
- The San Pablo Airport is served by several European airlines such as Lufthansa, British Airways, Iberia, RyanAir or Easy Jet
- For further information visit: https://www.aeropuerto-sevilla.com/
Seville is a pioneer in the development of Spain’s high-speed rail. The city can be reached on high-speed lines from all over Europe. The main rail station Santa Justa Station is just a 15-minute walk from the city centre.
Seville is perfectly connected by road. A network of highways connect it with all areas at the Iberian Peninsula.