|Session||Date of Poster Session||Presentation Time||Poster Mounting Time||Poster Removal Time|
|I||Wednesday, 14 September 2016||18:30 – 20:00||08:00 – 09:00||20:00 – 20:30|
|II||Thursday, 15 September 2016||16:15 – 17:45||08:00 – 09:00||17:45 – 18:15|
|III||Friday, 16 September 2016||17:15 – 18:45||08:00 – 09:00||18:45 – 19:15|
Presenters are requested to stand by their poster during the
Presentation Time allocated to them in the acceptance email.
- Maximum poster measurements (VERTICAL PRESENTATION DIN A0):
Width 90 cm
Height 150 cm
- We suggest designing your poster in the following sections:
- Title, author(s), address... (on the upper edge, across the width of the whole poster)
- Introduction and Purpose
- The title should be emphasised by the use of a bold type face. This writing should be easily readable at a distance of 2 – 3 meters. The text can be broken up by the inclusion of drawings, charts and/or photos.
- To promote your work you may like to bring handouts for distribution to interested delegates.
- Poster numbers will be provided and fixed to each poster wall. Your poster number can be found when accessing the scientific programme here (when clicking on the respective poster session). Material to affix the posters will be provided.
- Please strictly adhere to the mounting and removal times. If the poster has not been removed by the end of the allocated removal time, it will be disposed of by congress staff.
- Should you wish to have your poster professionally printed, please click here for detailed information.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in an online-supplement to the “Journal of Sleep Research”
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat in Basel, Switzerland:
Phone: +41 61 686 77 77 / Fax: +41 61 686 77 88 / E-mail: abstracts.ch[at]congrex.com