Only speakers invited by the Programme Committee and would like to to submit an abstract for their invited lecture, may do so at this link.
All abstracts for general review must use the link “Call for abstracts” on the website index.
The Invited Speaker Abstract submission is closed!
Please note the following points when preparing your abstract
- Abstracts are to be submitted via the congress website only.
- Please follow the instructions listed below and in the abstract submission form step-by-step.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English. Please use UK English spelling.
Guidelines for preparation and submission of abstracts
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details; include full mailing address.
- Author or authors' names: first name(s), family name
- Affiliation details of all authors
- Abstract title is limited to 25 words
- Abstract text is limited to 250 words including acknowledgements
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Conclusions (avoid evasive statements like "the findings will be discussed")
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text.
Example: Ataxia telangiectasia (AT), before being used as an abbreviation only.
Do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
If copy-pasting the abstract from a word-processing software (for example Word), please check that all special characters appear in the right format. You can use the symbol button above the textbox to edit/add such characters.
- If your research has been granted any commercial or institutional support, you will be asked to disclose this during the submission process. Please prepare a one sentence statement for this purpose.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your abstract reference number and personal address code and password. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact ESRS2016[at]abstractserver.com
Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access codes.
Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of 17 June 2016.
Accepted abstracts will be published on the congress website.
If you have questions regarding abstracts or need assistance, please contact the abstract team at abstracts.ch[at]congrex-switzerland.com.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22
For technical questions please contact ESRS2016[at]abstractserver.com.